1. Register controller
Nitro Group Oy
20100 Turku, Finland
Business ID: 04984967
2. Contact person in matters concerning the register
+358 (0)40 757 1002
3. Name of the register
Nitro.fi contact form register
4. Purpose of the register and personal data processing
Data of the register can be used
- to handle the contact request,
- to improve and handle the customer relationship,
- and for marketing and communications of Nitro Group Oy.
5. Data contained in the register
- Telephone number
- Email address
6. Regular sources of data
Contact form on the Nitro.fi site
7. Regular disclosure of data
The data contained in the register will not be disclosed to third parties except when required by the Finnish authorities.
8. Disclosure of data outside the EU and the EEA
The data contained in the register will not be disclosed outside the EU and the EEA.
9. Data protection principles of the register
Personal data will be maintained confidentially. Access to the data contained in the register is restricted to specific authorized individuals. Logging on to the register requires the use of a username and password given by the administrator. The data is not stored manually.
10. Right to audit
A data subject has the right to audit personal data on him/her held in the register. A request to audit one’s personal data should be addressed to the contact person mentioned on the paragraph 2 by phone or by email.
11. Right to demand data correction
A data subject has the right to demand correction of incorrect data on him/her held in the register. A request to correct one’s incorrect data should be addressed to the contact person mentioned on the paragraph 2 by phone or by email.
12. Other rights relating to the processing of personal data
A data subject has the right to prohibit the controller of the register from processing personal data for marketing purposes. A request to prohibit one’s personal data from marketing purposes should be addressed to the contact person mentioned on the paragraph 2 by phone or by email.